Friday, November 13, 2009

Houston we have a roller!

Last night when I went to check on Eoin I discovered him sleeping on his tummy. I had put him to bed on his back! From that I gathered he had rolled over, but it wasn't until this afternoon that he let loose the roll. He rolled all over the floor, changing directions and rolling toward things he wanted. I was amazed! Of course the video camera was not charged, so I missed him at his best. By the time I got the video camera working he was tired, but you can still get an idea of what he was doing. I've also included a video of him in his exersaucer. He loves it. He stares at it until we put him in it. Today he even rolled towards it.


1 comment:

Shannon and Chuck Kolenik said...

Eoin is getting so big! The exersaucer is a lifesaver. Mary Pat loved hers too!