Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do Grandparents spoil their own kids or grandchildren more?

Francis and I are very grateful for the help we received from our parents. My mom came down from Minnesota for Eoin's birth and stayed for his first few days at home. While she was here she cooked for us, cleaned our apartment and ran numerous errands. We felt so lucky to only have to worry about Eoin and nothing else. My mother went back to MN (she still checks in daily to see if we need anything) and one day later the Murphys arrived from Ireland. They have been a big help as well. The Murphys are early birds so after I feed Eoin around 6-7am they take over so Francis and I can get some extra Zs. We feel very spoiled. It is going to be a rude awakening for me when the grandparents leave and Francis goes back to work! Below are some pictures of Eoin's grandparents hard at work.

No comments: