Thursday, May 21, 2009

The final frontier!

It's Thursday 21st May. The doctor's prescribed due date for the smurf was Tuesday 19th while my own calculations, using a pregnancy calculator courtesy of the esteemed resources of the worldwide web and some intuitive predictive skills passed down from generations of Murphy's before me (and me being the 1st son of the 7th son so therefore ALMOST having special powers), predicted Friday 22nd May. At least I am still in the running.

And with a new frontier dawning for us we did go to see the new Star Trek movie this week -overall I wasn't overly impressed - however I thought Biz was going to leave during the opening scenes where James T Kirk is born in space as a raging battle takes place and they are fleeing for their lives - it wasn't the soothing images that perhaps a first time expectant mum with one week to go should be exposed to!

No comments: